Here’s where you’ll find lots of other interesting things about us. Like where we are, what awards we’ve won, how we started… basically all the bits that didn’t fit in the other sections.
For us, we get excited by finding that gem of insight, turning it into something brilliant and then seeing it working in action. After all, our clients want results, not gongs. That said, we’ve got our fair share of those too. And who are we to snub some industry recognition and a night on the tiles?
Recently, we’ve donned our glad-rags and made our way to the stage to collect…
MAA BEST Awards 2013
- Best Consumer Campaign - MERIT - Crunchy Nut Restaurant
IMC Awards 2012
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign - GOLD - Havana Club Mint Revolution
FMBX Awards 2012
- Most Effective Interruptive experience – GOLD – Havana Club Mint Revolution
- Most effective small scale/ local campaign – BRONZE – Havana Club Mint Revolution
Event Awards 2012
- Best Brand Experience Event – Havana Club Mint Revolution
- Best Brand Activity at a Festival or Public Event – Lynx Social Shower
- Grand Prix Award
7 IPM Awards 2012
- Alcoholic Drinks Category – GOLD for Havana Club Mint Revolution
- Best Art Direction – GOLD for Havana Club Mint Revolution
- Healthcare, Fashion & Beauty Category– BRONZE for Lynx Social Shower
- Brand Experience Category – BRONZE for Havana Club Mint Revolution
- Industry ‘one to watch’ – our very own Account Manager Helen Pilkington
- Special award for Brand Owner of the Year
- GRAND PRIX for our Havana Club Mint Revolution
The Best Awards MCCA 2011 for Best Campaign featuring owned digital media for More! Magazine/
Gramia 2010 Brand Experience Award, Event Awards 2010 Best Brand at a Festival and Brand Experience Awards 2010 Most Effective Integration – all for Lynx Fever/
We’re also the Gramia 2010 Agency of the Year for Brand Experience.
There. Trumpet blown.
Where we’re based/
The Lounge Group HQ is located in the delightful Angel, Islington. A 10 minute walk from Angel Tube Station. We’re a friendly bunch. So feel free to pop in for a chat and a cuppa if you’re passing. We’re at Pulse House, 1a Lonsdale Square, Angel, N1 1EN.
The Lounge Group Worldwide/
We’re not an agency that believe the world revolves around London. We also have offices in Turkey and Madrid – full of equally passionate (and lovely) people.
In Turkey, we work with brands like Calsberg, JTI and L’Oreal. For more information get in touch with Boray at email@example.com
And in Spain, we work with Microsoft, Kraft and Ring Ring Games. For more information talk to Carlos at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it all began/
The Lounge Group started in January 2004 when James Layfield and Sara Gil saw a niche for a different sort of agency specialising in helping brands to get in touch with under 35s.
At the heart of this new enterprise was a network of under 35 year olds who were used as an information resource to tap into the target audience mindset delivering more effective marketing campaigns.
A few years and lots of award-winning work later, we found this great way of working wasn’t exclusive to the under 35s market. So we developed a way of how it could inform all communications to all audiences. Read more about how it works/ or see it in action/
Working with us/
We’re always on the look out for passionate and talented folk to join our agency. Here’s some of our latest vacancies/.
What other people say about us/
You’ll find some kind words from some nice people we’ve worked with here/